標籤

2016年1月27日 星期三

[IT etc] PC keyboard is little dirty beast,so hard to clean !

[IT etc]電腦鍵盤清潔怎麼那麼難20160128文件

After take care my first floor old clothes trash ..
Back to my pc , I saw the dirty KB ….

I am going to clean it ![Takes me five songs to clean it.]

My kb with his dust !


I am confused why it is so dirty !

First I use brush to clean


It clean only 3%
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\kb clean\DSC_KB clean (5).JPG
Second I use used tooth brush !

It really clean something out form my kb , so much dust and etc come out …xd

Third I used air dry to clean

Never use air dry to clean your Notebook `s KB
Cause it will broken your kb !  I have ask hp nx6125 kb 4000nt$  other about 2000-55xxnt$


Than I used towel to clean


Than use dry towel to clean


After clean

I think the first clean is done , but

If you plug out the KB button ..


xd
Oh my god !

So dirty inside my KB !
And I used it every day !



沒有留言:

張貼留言